Microsoft Toolkit is the latest version software which is used to activate Microsoft products such as Windows and MS Office, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Video tutorial of using Microsoft Toolkit software to activate Adobe copyright
+ Videos will be updated in the near future!
Programs that the Microsoft Toolkit software supports
|Windows (Home, Pro, Enterprise)||Microsoft Office (2003~2016)|
|Windows Vista (All Editions)||Access|
|Windows Server 2008 (All Editions)||Excel|
|Windows 7 (All Editions)||InfoPath|
|Windows 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||OneNote|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)||Outlook|
|Windows 8 (10 Editions)||PowerPoint|
|Windows 8 Embedded (2 Editions)||Professional Plus|
|Windows Server 2012 (4 Editions)||Project Professional|
|Windows 8.1 (10 Editions)||Visio Professional|
|Windows 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)||Word|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)||Lync|
|Windows 10 (3 Editions)||Publisher|
|Windows 10 Server (1 Edition)||… and more|
Instructions for downloading Microsoft Toolkit 2019 files
- Click on the link below the article, after going to the download page you continue to click the link at the end of the article.
- When you reach the download page, click on box 1 (I circled in red).
- Next, click on the box No. 2 (I circled in blue) and proceed to select the required images to verify that it is not a robot and when finished, click confirm. When confirming successfully, the number 2 box (I circled in green) will appear a checkmark, then click on the box No. 3 (I circled in green).
- Next, please wait 5 seconds.
- Click the “download” button in box 5 (I circled in orange) as shown below to complete the file download process.
Microsoft Toolkit or EZ Activator the two different names for a single tool. It is used to activate the Microsoft Windows 10 and the Microsoft Office as well. This tool Works on the principle of KMS Server and its own EZ Activation as well.